All about all things purple

As a purple-a-holic, it is important to appreciate the pretty purple things in life....

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Always Drink Water On a Night Out.

Y'elloooo! How y'all doing?
Hmmm, how come you can greet people with yellow but not with purple...? That's one to introduce to the world when I take over it! Yup, you heard/read right! God help you all!!! Muahahahahahahaha!

So I went out last night, for my friend Nisha's birthday... Haven't been out in a while, so I don't think it was a good idea starting with shots.... Especially not ones served in doubles :S Lol! Let's just say it was an interesting night! And I really do love my buddy Roshni!! She cracks me up when she drinks... :) [she's the one I mentioned a few posts ago as being the booty-shaker.... & boy was that prophetic!!!!! Though I'd like to think that I can match her performance, lol!]

So some key words and phrases I learnt are a bad idea to try and say when under the influence....
  • Inebriated - just some advice. Even if you say things like "I'm not inebriated" it doesn't make it true. Because when you're drunk, you try to.....
  • Enunciate a lot more, except it still doesn't come out right!
  • Thingummiebobba - as in: Hold up, my jacket's caught on that... ummm... thingummiebobba *try to stop walking, reverse motion, then start walking again, nearly falling over in the process*

There were more, but it's funny how you forget things like that, which are sooo funny in the moment! Like try saying "Pappu Miya Piya" 5 times in a row... Hmmm... Not quite a "Peter Piper picked a pickled pepper..." but a challenge nonetheless.

Oh, and some good songs for the same situation.... Maybe more so for me because of the happy memories they hold for me and Ro :)

  • Thong Song by Sisqo (remember him? I was so disappointed when I learnt his real name is Mark Andrews - how mundane can you get?!?!)
  • Dance With Me by 112 (Well all songs by 112 are great, but the little bit in the middle "If you're sexy & you know it, clap your hands"..... Lol, I'm not even gonna say any more!)
  • Re-Re-Wind by Craig David & Artful Dodger
  • I'm Sorry by Monsta Boy ft Denzie (Ro, you wanted details for this song when you'd be able to remember them, so here you go!)
  • Naughty Girl by Destiny's Child (or is it just Beyonce? I dunno... But I think dancing to that is fun!!!)
  • 21 Seconds by So Solid [Except they didn't let it play on til Romeo's bit, so we didn't get to do the pelvic thrust with the "Mmm, mine!" :( ]
  • Let's Get Married by Jagged Edge (Cue us all going down on one knee, lol! I think Brinski hates me now... Oh dear!)
  • All Night Long by Mary J (HAHA! My music's on shuffle, & guess what just started playing! Phreaky!)
  • Oh by Ciara
  • Doin' It by LL Cool J
  • Just In Case (RMX) by Jaheim
  • Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
  • Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop & Pharrell
  • Touch My Body by Sean-a Paul ft Nina Sky

So I didn't mean to get into a whole playlist there, but I just got really excited when I started talking about all these songs! And part of the reason is because we were trying to remember them all, except we don't actually remember the whole night :$

Lol.... So it was a good night.... We all had a lotta jokes.... (Remember the "cheers" on the stage...? LOL!) But I'm really REALLY looking forward to getting back to uni, and back to Crush!!! Yup, I'm a Crush-a-holic too! Can you blame me? Drinks are a quarter the price, home is only a 5 min walk away, not an hr's drive, and more than anything, you're SURROUNDED by friends everywhere you look... I actually think *shock-horror-in-a-never-thought-I'd-see-the-day-kinda-way* that I might actually be bored of standard clubbing! You know, the nights filled with the teeny-bopper rude boys I described in an earlier post....

In other news... Life is boring... Hmph... I think I might do eat some chocolate, I could do with a sugar rush ;)
Catch ya later!!!

xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey hey hey!! so yep, saturday was a great night! i haven't been out like that in a while either so was nice to get back into the scene!! i do remember all those long ass words u were making me say (can't even say them whe i'm sober, so what hope do i have under the influence?!?!lol). i do remeber marrying you on the night tho!! and yep, i don't think Brinski was best impressed!! but he knows we come as a package deal!!! hehe.
    i do think i should have drunk more water towards the end of the night. i really, swear to god, do not know how in hell i managed to open the front door at 4am!! so glad no1 was awake!! lol
    love ya girlie xXx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home