All about all things purple

As a purple-a-holic, it is important to appreciate the pretty purple things in life....

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mmmm, Peri-Peri

Wow! I feel much like an addict who just got their latest dosage.... I finally got my Nando's hit - and not soon enough either! I was about to go mental (if I'm not already!!!).... So Nando's is supercool....

You remember when you were a little kid? And if you were a boy you'd make paper aeroplanes and then run around the playground seeing how far you could get yours to fly? And then if it didn't go far enough you'd break the other boys...?

Well if you were a girl, you'd make those chatterbox things out of a square piece of paper.... You know, it has four choices on top (usually colour) then numbers inside, and you'd make the "mouth move" then you'd open up the inside, and it would say things like "stand on a chair and sing a Spice Girls song" Lol! So Nando's have their own "How to be Portuguese" one..... I found it like a month ago, and wouldn't stop squealing about it to EVERYONE!!!

Well today, I found a dice!!!! Now I have a Portuguese nutrition dice to play Nando's games with!!! As if the food wasn't good enough, they actually help with my lifetime ambition of being a kid forever!!! Woo HOO!! :D

So, within the A to Z of Nando's PERi-PERi:

G - G Spot – Rumour has it there is also a G spot in our taste buds and PERi-PERi hits it every time

O - Ooohhhhh! (See G)

Y - Yes Yes Yes Yes – The more you have the more you’ll want (See O and G)

[-Source - Nando's website..... (All great things come from Nando's!!!) ]

I think I'm beginning to understand why I love it so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home