All about all things purple

As a purple-a-holic, it is important to appreciate the pretty purple things in life....

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Purple-bashing and other woes of the world....

I'm horrified! There's something really wrong with the world.... Would you believe there are people out there who spoil the good name and reputation of purple?!?! Lol... So following my last purple-praising post, the following article was brought to my attention.
  • I Hate Purple

  • And then I actually looked at the article, and realised this poor misguided soul doesn't actually hate purple.... (Big sigh of relief, I didn't think anyone could possibly hate it!) He just used the bold statement to get attention.... So I call that a charge of wrongfully inciting hate against purple.... Lol, but he did use the poem in my last blog....

    So I'm going to the gym today.... There's something really depressing about the idea of a gym. It's like an exercise factory.... Every time you go, there's always at least one fitness fanatic who's running on the treadmill for what seems like the full length of your visit.... And they always make you feel super-unfit when you end on the only free machine right next to them and start gasping for breath within a minute of starting....

    And I'm not getting any healthier either... But that might be because all the chocolate I eat negates my best efforts.... Don't you hate all those people who eat as much as they want whenever they want (yup, it seems like they actually NEVER stop eating!!) and don't even put on an ounce of weight! Hmph...

    But on the bright side, I'm gonna have a night in with the girls tonight, and we're gonna pig out on loads of disgustly sweet unhealthy stuff that I might feel really bad about tomorrow :) Yum! My friend ordered desserts for her now-cancelled BBQ, and needs help with their removal! :) And I'm really REALLY craving some candy floss.... Anybody wanna go to the funfair...?

    Som fun food quotes...

    I CAN RESIST ANYTHING BUT TEMPTATION

    "It's important to watch what you eat. Otherwise, how are you going to get in into your mouth?" - Matt Diamond

    Can it be a mistake that "STRESSED" is "DESSERTS" spelled backwards?

    A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand

    I'm on a seafood diet... When I see food, I eat it.

    I could quit eating chocolate, I just don't want people to think I'm a quitter...

    1 Comments:

    • At 6:59 pm, Blogger waz said…

      wow i am so bored i will comment on your blog twice in one day. sucks. i need more ppl to annoy.

      and WazzaMatazzy?!? riiiiiiiiite :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home