All about all things purple

As a purple-a-holic, it is important to appreciate the pretty purple things in life....

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ooh, naughty!!

I had my toes licked last night.... I kept pushing him away, and it really tickled and felt weird..... But he just wouldn't stopped and kept doing it!

Have I gone mad, I hear you ask? Lol, probably not as mad as you think.... I was at afore-mentioned friend's house for a girls' night in.... And she has this mega-cute little doggie, Lucky.... And he kept running around, licking our toes, and jumping on us.... I think he might've stolen some of our sugary cakey desserts.... Who can blame him, they were scrumplicious!!! :) *licks lips at mere thought*

So we had chick flicks (Save the Last Dance); yummy pizza (dripping in chilly sauce and onions, quite the Indian way!), and a side of dessert..... Profiterole cake, Bailey's cake (positively wicked!), and the sugar kept me up 'til 3am - long after I made it back home in one piece (Just about!!! - never EVER overtake a slow Tesco delivery lorry in the face of oncoming traffic).....

Oh, and we also had a performance from the delectable Roshni.... And we loved the booty-shaking Ro! She was very much upset that my blog had been running all this week, without a mention of her, despite my having seen her almost every day this week..... So Roshni, much love, as always.... :)

And we didn't quite get around to the nail-painting and hair-styling, but one must leave something to look forward to next time! Am I too much of a girlie girl...? I think not :) Life is full of little pleasures such as pampering yourself, and I guess if you don't stop to get your nails done, you'll reach the other end far too quick, and with really bad nails.... (That was supposed to be something deep and insightful, like my own take of stopping to smell the roses, but kind of took on a life of its own..... Ho well...)

Lol, so anywhoo's, I'm off bathroom tile shopping!!! Life is full of little pleasures, non...? Au revoir!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey yo! so glad to read my 1st name mention!! that was a fun evening! and ooooh yeah, the desserts were gooooooooooooooood!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home